Everything is more fun with friends.
and it doesn’t get much better than a girly day discovering colour, clothes and makeup!
Even better, a group consultation costs less than a personal consultation and is heaps more fun.
Group consultations are perfect for 2 to 6 people. To estimate the time of the session, add 20 minutes to the base consultation time of 90 minutes for the second to sixth person.
A Group Consultation is Perfect for:
- Mothers and daughters
- Social groups
- Brides and bridesmaids
- Teenage Birthday Parties
During the Session Everyone Will Discover:
- Their major colour direction (cool and clear, cool and muted, warm and clear or warm and muted)
- Their ‘flow’ (dark, light, cool, warm, bright or soft)
- Their required contrast level(s) for clothes and hair colour
- Which fabrics suit them best
- Which fabric characteristics suit them best; e.g., texture, weave, surface, feel etc.
- Their best patterns and prints
- Their hair colour and eye colour options
- How to bend the rules of colour and look good in almost any colour
- How to use their swatch to find thousands of colours
- The fascinating link between personality and colouring
First, everyone will be taken through the basic concepts of colour and how finding their best colours will have a significant impact on how they look, shop and feel.
Then, everyone will be analysed one at a time with the others looking on. During this time, your consultant will explain various aspects of colour.
When everyone has been analysed, your consultant will give each person their colour swatch; and as a group, will go through all the aspects each person needs to understand and answer any and all questions.
After the consultation, each person will be emailed a 30-page, full colour ebook on everything that they need to remember and lots more.
Each Person will receive:
at least 20 minutes with the consultant
a colour swatch containing 60 of their best colours
a full colour 30-page ebook to ensure they do not forget one word of what was taught
We know everyone will be delighted with their colour swatch.
- We create and manufacture our own swatches to ensure they are of the highest quality and the best value possible.
- Every swatch contains 60 colours; and on the back of each colour chip, you’ll find its Name, Temperature, Wardrobe Designation (how to best use it to create an inspirational wardrobe), Psychological Effect and its Lifestyle Category.
- In addition, your consultant will mark which colours will enhance or intensify the colour of your skin, hair and eyes as well as your signature colour.
At the end of your consultation, we know you’ll go home on cloud nine excited by everything you have learned and eager to return as soon as possible for a style consultation to complete your image transformation.
Click Here to learn more about Directional Colour Analysis
The Price varies according to the number of people, the location of the consultation (your home or the consultant’s studio), the qualifications and experience of the consultant.