Psychologists have long determined that colour is the first thing noticed about a person.
Its impact is immediate and lasting.
Colour affects us emotionally, psychologically and physically.
It has the power to:
- alter apparent body shape making areas appear larger or smaller
- make a personal appear more youthful or mature
- make a person appear healthy, energetic and vibrant or, ill lethargic and dull
- uplift a persons’ spirit or depress
These facts make discovering the colours that work best for you an essential component to maximise your visual potential.
After Your Consultation You Will be Able to:
- Recognise your best colours for shirts, jackets, pants, ties and accessories
- Coordinate your clothing with a contrast level that will have you being noticed, remembered and listened to.
- Determine which fabrics suit you best
- Determine what fabric characteristics suit you best e.g. weaves, texture, surface, bulk etc
- Recognise what types of patterns suit you best
- Realise your hair and eye colour options
- Use your swatch to discover thousands of colours that will work for you
- Discover the fascinating link between your personality and your colouring
Typically a colour consultation takes 90 mins and involves taking a colour history, discussing your colour likes and dislikes, goals and careful assessing you present colouring.
Then using a set of determining drapes your colouring will be assessed in regard to Temperature, Intensity, Value and Contrast.
In the next step your consultant will select a base swatch and personalise it to match your unique colouring by adding and subtracting colours to create a range of colours that are perfect for you. Your custom-made swatch will be all you will ever need to find thousands of colours that suit you. From clothes to hair colour and accessories, your unique swatch will act as an accurate reference enabling you to find thousands of colours that are perfect for you.
At this point your consultant will teach you the finer but equally important aspects of your colours that will ensure you never make a purchasing mistake. These fine points many other companies omit thinking they are too much information, but we know that when they make sense (and they will) everything will come easily because it will make perfect sense! We will teach you about fabric types, texture, pattern, fabric surface, coordination and lots more. Suddenly light bulbs will be going off in your brain and you’ll realise why some of the items in your wardrobe work so well and others (that should) don’t. This is often our favourite part of a consultation as we see you light-up with understanding and excitement.
You will receive:
a 90 min consultation with a professional training image consultant.
a MALE colour swatch containing 60 of your best colours and divided into; Dress Shirt Colours, Suit, Jacket and Pants Colours, Casual Wear and Tie Colours.
a full colour 30 page ebook to ensure you do not forget one word of what was taught to you.
We know you’ll be delighted with your colour swatch.
- We create and manufacture our own swatches to ensure they are of the highest quality and the best value possible
- Every swatch contains 60 colours and on the back of each colour chip you’ll find it’s Name, Temperature, Wardrobe designation (how to best use it to create an inspirational wardrobe), Psychological effect and it’s Lifestyle category
- In addition your consultant will mark which colours will enhance and intensify the colour of your skin, hair and eyes.
The Price varies on the location of the consultation (your home of the consultant’s studio), the qualifications and experience of the consultant.
Press Here to learn more about Directional Colour Analysis