A Great Appearance Builds Confidence, Credibility and Trust
~At all times, your appearance is either attracting or repelling business and social opportunities~
It’s generally accepted that a great appearance alone will not guarantee anyone social or business success; however, the way you visually present yourself will have a big impact on how others perceive all manner of things about you, including your:
- likely ability
- social status
- financial status
- general business and social direction
It’s both amazing and frightening how many things a person will determine about you based on your appearance and only after a minute of observation.
Social psychologists have proven that when a person presents themselves as capable, confident and reliable, others will respond accordingly. Simply put, people tend to believe that what they see is not only true, but also an accurate reflection of the attitudes and abilities that lie beneath the surface.
A professional image consultation will help you manage your total appearance to create a first impression that will encourage others not to focus on the packaging but rather to ‘go beyond’ the packaging and pay attention to you and what you have to offer. Of course, it goes without saying that you will need to back your professional appearance with quality results.
Your professional image consultation will cover all aspects of your visual image in 2-hour consultations, including:
- business casual and occasion dressing
- body language
You will learn how to select garments and accessories that most enhance your unique physical characteristics and how to create the most effective professional image through skillful styling and coordination strategies.
During your consultation you will receive:
- a figure analysis using detailed measurements
- a username and password to your custom-made personal styling website: MyProfessionalStylist . This website is updated regularly with new images and links to online retailers
- a full colour, 94-page Style Guide filled with all the images on your personal website and useful information — perfect to take shopping. Alternatively, you can log into your program via an iPad
- a personal printed report in a matching folder
- a copy of ‘The Polished Professional’, a 70-page, full colour manual filled with professional image topics
- explanations, recommendations and answers from your experienced image consultant
- an action plan to help you move to the next stage in your image development
Consultation Price: This will vary depending on the location of the consultation and the qualifications and experience of the consultant.
Additional Consultations can be added:
- Etiquette and Protocol
- Body Language (beyond basics)
Price on Application