Personal Stylist & Image Consultant Course
This personal stylist and image consultant training module is suitable for individuals who have an interest in style and image and/or wish to work as an image consultant or stylist.
Sign up for this course and you will also receive 2 additional live training days included in your course purchase.
Upcoming LIVE Days:
Perth Australia – March 21st & 22nd 2020
This program is accredited for 3.2 CEU’s (Continuing Education Units) through the Association of Image Consultants International.
This course covers all of the core competencies you’ll need to become a confident and professional image consultant when dealing with men and women from all walks of like. To attend the live training days it is imperative that lessons 1-8 and Assignment 1-3 are completed a week before the class commences.
This course contains over 60 lessons and two live hands-on training days.
Major topics include:
~ What is Image
~ Female Fashion and Figure History
~ The Female Form
~ Female Style Evaluation
~ Line and Design
~ Female Garment InSights
~ Female Personal Style Expression
~ Style Consultation Process
~ The Male Form
~ Male Style Evaluation
~ Male Garment InSights
~ Male Personal Style Expression
~ Professional Image
~ Client Services
This Course Includes:
- 12-month graduate course emailed to you weekly.
- 6 months of ongoing support.
- Internationally recognized
- Earn 3.2 AICI CEU’s from The Association of Image Consultants International
- Written and hosted by image trainers with over 48 years of experience
- Facilitated by trainers with over 20 years of combined training experience
- Every lesson enhanced by video
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on assignments
- an invitation to join our closed Facebook group.
- Course Includes:
- with .pdfs, videos and quizzes
- trainer support
- 10 client style programs (male and female)
- Optional style resources with discounted course rate
2 Live Hand-on Personal Stylist training days
- Live workshopping of consulting with clients
- Actual wardrobe audit experience
- Take a client shopping in a real experience
Tools expanding ruler, tape measure, long ruler, spirit level, short ruler, length of elastic, metal necklace Value $50
• BONUS 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
• BONUS 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to resources, products, consultant community and ongoing education. Value $300
Frequently Asked Questions
Individuals who have an interest in style and image. This includes those who wish to work as an image consultant or fashion stylist, fashion sales assistants, make-up artists, hairdressers, fashion or style bloggers and those with a passion for fashion.
You will have the knowledge and access to tools to perform color consultations for men and women, make-overs, personal shopping and facilitate color seminars and workshops.
Absolutely. This course is accredited for 4.5 CEU's (Continuing Education Units) through the Association of Image Consultants International. It covers all the core competencies you'll need to become a confident and confident image professional who deals with men and women from all walks of like
It is up to you how you study. Both online and in the classroom work from the same manual.
Studying in the classroom takes 5 days
Studying online can take up to 6 months
- Full set of color determination cards
- Color continuum set
- Client color selection set
- Set of mini determination boards
- Mini color value, intensity and temperature cards
- Opportunity to purchase draping tools at a discounted wholesale price
But that’s not all,
We also include several unique course bonuses.
- 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
- 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to
- Wholesale products
- Consultant community
- Free webinars and our webinar library
- Social media posts to use. Value $300
*The Bonus begins once you have completed your training. Should you be studying Advanced Multi-Racial Color Analysis and Style and Image Management at the same time Your will earn 12 months of bonus membership.
We provide you with everything that you will need to commence your own Image Business with the exception of your color draping tools. Many students have already been trained by other Image Companies and have their own tools. so, to make it easier, we have not included the color tools in this training price.
There are 4 kits to choose from.
Kits required for Online Study
The kits range in price from $469.80 - $1032.00
However, additional items you may like to order individually include:
- Hard Copy of Training Notes: 295 pages beautifully housed in two, three-ring binders, personalized with your name and on high-quality paper.
- Set of specially dyed drapes in their own red zippered bag
- Full set of Ombre or premium swatches, or both
- Determination Boards
- Face Boards
All students receive all tools at below wholesale whilst they are still registered as a student for any additional items that they wish to purchase
You must complete the 10 in course assignments as well as 10 post course live client color assessments. These are required because we know that working with a live client is tougher than just studying the material. By completing the assignments and getting our live and comprehensive feedback we know you’ll start your career as confident and competent as we know you’ll need to be.
Many companies do not require students to submit post-course assessments and this too often results in students feeling unsure of their skills when facing a real client. After completing your assignments you’ll that you know that what you are doing is perfect. We do this because WE CARE.
To receive accreditation through AICI (Association of Image Consultants International) we expect you to finish the course within 6 months. Exceptions can be made in extenuating circumstances.
Whilst you remain as a professional consultant with Image Innovators your access will remain open to the course material.
- This is an international certified course and earns 4.2 AICI CEU's from The Association of Image Consultants International
- The course is written and facilitated by image trainers with over 48 years of image experience and over 15 years of training expertise.
- Every lesson enhanced by video and quizzes
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on assignments
- You will receive 6 months of ongoing support.
- Access to our private Image Innovators Consultants Facebook group.
Our consultants are all over the world and we even have the program available in Spanish. The beauty of our program is that you do not need to travel with heavy tools to consult anywhere in the world.
You do need your draping tools and swatches but you might choose to work with the determination boards if you are planning to travel as they are lighter and take up much less space. You can also email your client their color notes after the consultation.