It is not the form that dictates the color, but the color that brings out the form.
No need to look any further, Image Innovators has all of the Image Consultant tools that you need. Our color tools include, swatches, fans and drapes that you will need when working with your clients, and even more that you didn’t know you needed.
Fifty per cent of the success of a client’s total visual image results from wearing the right colours.
As image consultants and stylists we know that regardless of style, a garment that is perfect for a client’s body shape and age, will if it’s in an unflattering color, instantly sabotage their appearance.
That’s where Image Innovator’s COLOR ID program will enhance your services.
It’s our belief that no color consultation is ever complete without providing clients with everything they need to remember and adapt the information into their daily lives. This includes both a color swatch and also all the information covered during their consultation.
We have built our high standing reputation by producing high quality, innovative image products and training that deliver more than expected. Our COLOR ID program is a perfect example of our philosophy.
Each color kit satisfies:
- the client’s need for color accuracy, education and flexibility
- the consultant’s need for accuracy, personalisation, simplicity, speed, quality and current materials
PREMIUM COLOR SWATCHES
Each swatch contains:
- a fan design with specifically selected colors so clients can use the swatch as a reference guide to discover the thousands of colors that suit them
- 60 color chips and 3 double-sided information chips in the front
- information on the back of each color chip:
– hair, skin and eye enhancer, intensifier and signature boxes
– name of the color
– temperature of the color
– the color’s wardrobe designation: core, basic, accent, universal
– the psychological effect the color is likely to have on other people
– the lifestyle the color is most suited to e.g. business, casual, active, etc.
- a 30 page, full colour ebook specific to each swatch
Our COLOR ID program has been created to allow for individual personalising of a swatch to perfectly suit a client quickly, easily and with accuracy. Within the personalization process, consultants use our unique ’color continuum’ charts to ensure all colors selected are perfect for the client.
MALE AND FEMALE SWATCHES
- Female swatches have the colors arranged as per the color wheel.
- Male swatches have their colors divided into dress shirt colors, suit, pants and jackets colors, casual wear and ties colors. There are more masculine colors within the male swatch
We manufacture and print our swatches at our own printing facility to ensure their quality.
Swatches sold to North and South American consultants are in US English and are shipped from Michigan.
Swatch kits are also available in Spanish.
We work with the Munsell direction system that comprises of four major swatch/colour types broken into 12 variations:
|COOL Clear||COOL Muted||WARM Clear||WARM Muted|
|BRIGHT Cool||BRIGHT Warm||SOFT Cool||SOFT Warm|
|LIGHT Cool||LIGHT Warm||DARK Cool||DARK Warm|
- Metric: 9cm(L) x 4cm(W) x 2.5cm(D)
- Imperial: 3½”(L) x 1 ½”(W) x 1″(D)
Specially manufactured red or black swatch bags are also available to house the swatch in.
For swatch purchases over 20 at one time a free swatch bag per swatch is included.
Swatches and accompanying full-color manuals may be branded to your business with full color personalised covers for an additional modest fee.
OMBRE COLOR ID SWATCHES
Created in 2018 ombre swatches have been created to meet the demands for a lower cost, lighter unisex swatch.
These swatches contain 21 chips and up to 210 colours. They have a rivet closure and no information on the back of each chip.
Red neoprene pouches are available and included free when 20 or more swatches are purchased at one time. No personal branding available for this product.
- Metric: 14cm(L) x 4.5cm(W) x 1cm(D)
- Imperial: 5½”(L) x 2 ½”(W) x ½”(D)
All swatches are printed on high-quality paper using quality inks and are laminated with a semi-gloss linen pattern. Each swatch is secured using a child-proof pin.
COLOUR TRAINING MANUALS
If you have not trained with us we recommend you purchase a copy of our color training manuals.
Housed in 2 binders, our full-color manual containing over 400 pages of high value, multi-racial color education.
It has been noted as ‘one of the best color training resources available anywhere’.
- Our drapes are specially dyed and manufactured.
- Each set contains 56 drapes divided into four fabric sets and one metallic set.
- Our coding drapes have been created with the consultant in mind; they require no wasted time or mess looking for drapes from one set to use in another. As you finish with one set you put it away. If a colour is needed a second time we provide it again in subsequent set.
- Color drapes have labels on the back indicating their Set, Group, Name and Temperature.
- They are hand washable and dry cleanable.
- Drape sets come with full instructions and procedure pages.
- Specially made drape sets bags are included to keep your drapes clean and tidy.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the membership benefits options.
Have a look at out ONLINE Color Training CLICK HERE
Please note – there may be various spellings of the work Color/Colour on this page. Here in Australia, we spell colour with the U. Our A-4 e-books are also spelled with the British English form of the word colour. All stock shipped from our Michigan facility is spelled without the letter u – Color and the E-Books are designed at Letter size with American English throughout the text.