“Every beginner possesses a great potential to be an expert in his or her chosen field.”
Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy is a 12-day, intensive image consultant training course that is internationally certified. The course covers the core competencies of image consultancy as determined by the Association of Image Consultants International. The objective of this course is to empower students with the skills, confidence and resources. They can then give clients accurate, personalised, practical and up-to-date information.
Each year Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy is facilitated in several countries by certified trainers who have full-time successful image consultant businesses. Not only are our trainers qualified, they know how to engage students and make the course enjoyable.
About the Course
Fun, fast-paced and facilitated over a 13-day period you have the seventh day off to rest and recuperation day before moving on to Module 2 (Colour Analysis).
As a result of the course’s international reputation, many international students attend our courses. It is recommended that students are fluent in the language the course is being held in.
Past students are welcome (and encouraged) to re-sit any module that they have taken as a paid student anywhere the course is run. The proviso is that they are still registered as a consultant with Image Innovators. Those who re-sit modules are charged a minimal amount to cover food and handouts.
Our Image Consultant Training courses are facilitated in several countries and are available in English or Spanish.
If you have a minimum of six students that are willing to take modules 1 to 3 we are willing to facilitate our image consultant training at a location of your choice if we can fit the course into our calendar.
- Module 1 (Style and Image Management) is facilitated over the first 6 days of the course and may be taken as a stand-alone module.
- The 7th day is a Rest and Recuperation day for students.
- Module 2 (Multi-Racial Color Analysis) is facilitated over days 8 to 11 and may be taken as a stand-alone module.
- Module 3 (Business Building) is facilitated on day 12 and is cost-free to students when modules 1 and 2 are taken at the same time.
- Students who retain their company registration are welcome and encouraged to re-sit any module they have previously paid for, as many times as desired. This includes any international course. A minimal daily fee is payable for morning and afternoon tea and handouts.
Each day the course runs from 9 am to 5 pm (for 6 or fewer students) or 8.30am to 5.30pm (for 7-12 students).
What Do You Receive
- At the end of the course, students are required to complete a series of post-course assignments. This ensures they are confident and competent to work independently. Once the assignments are successfully completed they receive a Certificate of Attainment and are listed on the consultant directory.
- Students are provided with ongoing support for a minimum of 6 months.
- Enjoy an Extensive Full Range of Product Samples and Resources
- Besides excellent teaching, our image consultant training course is complemented by a vast amount of high quality, comprehensive take-home materials.
- Our course content is constantly being monitored and is constantly updated to ensure the highest quality of information for students.
- Students are given a Username and Password to their Personal Merchant Admin website where everything they need is at their fingertips. They can create style programs, order and track product, access and download resources, watch webinars make social media posts.
What Else Should I Know
No pre-existing fashion experience, specific age group or gender are required to attend the course. However, a love of people, a willingness to work hard, some extra finance and an entrepreneurial spirit are required. Do our Quiz – Would I make a Good Image Consultant
It is recommended that you be prepared to equip your business with swatches, a website and business cards after training.
Our My Private Stylist program, Men Of Style programs and merchant website require you to have a computer and access to the Internet.
Full details of our Classroom and Online Image Consultant training courses can be found here. CLICK HERE
Want to have a look inside our course. FREE ACCESS