Dispel the mystery that is colour analysis. Learn how to recognise and analysis the correct colouring for your clients. Discover for yourself, how, when you understand your clients colouring you
Dispel the mystery that is colour analysis. Learn how to recognise and analysis the correct colouring for your clients. Discover for yourself, how, when you understand your clients colouring you can easily and effortlessly make recommendations for their wardrobe, make-up, accessories, and lifestyle.
Get access to the tools that consultants from all over the globe are talking about.
Join us in Singapore for our 5-day Advanced Multi-Racial Colour Analysis training.
Training dates are
June 19th – 23rd – Module 2 – Advanced Multi-Racial Colour Analysis
Register now by paying $500* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited.
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to your first day of training. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount up front.
*Deposits are transferable, not refundable.
Advanced Multi-Racial Colour Analysis 5 days 3.5 CEU’s
- $1977 worth of resources:
- 1 full-colour 200-page training manual Value $140
- 1 set of specially dyed colour drapes in red zippered bag $695
- Client colour determination register
- 1 set of female swatches (12 in total, 1 for each directional colour group) $420
- 1 sample colour manual that accompanies a swatch $15
- 1 male swatch 1 sample male colour manual $50
- 1 eye and hair colour determination swatch $35
- 1 set of colour determination cards $22
- 1 colour continuum set
- 1 client colour selection set
- 12 months mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars $600
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate Online Colour Program
- History of Colour Analysis
- Basic Colour Theory
- Basics of Temperature,
- Intensity, and Value
- Personal Base Colour Direction Analysis
- Secondary Colour Direction Analysis
- Non-Caucasian Analysis
- Differences Between Male and Female Analysis
- 2 Afternoons of Hands-on Colour Analysis Using
- Volunteer Models Colour Personality
- Colour Confidence: Bending the Rules, Colour, and Style, Coordination Strategies
- The Role of Colour in the Business World
- Psychology of Colour
- Makeover Possibilities
- Seminars and Consultations
- Role Play of Full Consultation
- Post-Course Assignments
Please note that this course is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent from AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
June 19 (Tuesday) - 23 (Sunday)
Image Innovatorsinfo@imageinnovators.com PO Box 1093, Research Vic 3095
Forget the deposit - Pay Upfront
Hold My Seat
$500 deposit will secure your place in the 5 day Advanced Multi Racial Colour Analysis training