Join us in Melbourne, Australia for our 12 day Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy. Training dates are February 13th - 18th - Module 1 - Style and Image Management February 20th
Join us in Melbourne, Australia for our 12 day Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy.
Training dates are
February 13th – 18th – Module 1 – Style and Image Management
February 20th – 24th – Module 2 – Advanced Multi Racial Colour Analysis
February 25th – Business Building for Image Consultants
Register now by paying $500* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited. When you enrol in all 3 modules you only pay for modules 1 & 2.
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to your first day of training. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount up front.
*Deposits are transferrable not refundable.
Style and Image Management – 6 days – 4.2 CEU’s
$3950 – Includes:
- $827 worth of resources:
- A comprehensive 200-page full-colour training manual.
- Client measurement equipment.
- One-year Image Innovators merchant membership
- One male and one female Style kit.
- A client ‘Style Determination Register’.
- Private password protected consultant dashboard.
- Various full-colour image manuals authored by Ann Reinten.
- Various handouts and learning tools. Notebook and pen.
- Image innovators bag to carry your training materials home in.
- 12 months’ mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars.
- Tea, Coffee and Light refreshments
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate online Style Program
- History, Perception and Development of Image and the Image Industry.
- Female Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Female Face Shapes.
- Male Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Line and Design: Elements and Principles of Design.
- Fundamentals of Male Attire.
- Fundamentals of Female Attire.
- Personal Style Expression.
- Basic Professional Image: Dress, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, Voice.
- Wardrobe Organisation.
- Wardrobe Audit in-home visit
- Personal Shopping.
- Live Personal Shopping Experience.
- Consultations and Seminars.
- Post-Course Assignments and Mentoring.
Advanced Multi-Racial Colour Analysis 5 days 3.5 CEU’s
- $1265 worth of resources:
- 1 full-colour 200-page training manual
- 1 set of specially dyed colour drapes in red zippered bag
- Client colour determination register
- 1 set of female swatches (12 in total, 1 for each directional colour group)
- 1 sample colour manual that accompanies a swatch
- 1 male swatch 1 sample male colour manual
- 1 eye and hair colour determination swatch
- 1 set of colour determination cards
- 1 colour continuum set
- 1 client colour selection set
- 2 ‘At a Glance’ laminated colour analysis sheets
- 12 months mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate Online Colour Program
- History of Colour Analysis
- Basic Colour Theory
- Basics of Temperature,
- Intensity, and Value
- Personal Base Colour Direction Analysis
- Secondary Colour Direction Analysis
- Non-Caucasian Analysis
- Differences Between Male and Female Analysis
- 2 Afternoons of Hands-on Colour Analysis Using
- Volunteer Models Colour Personality
- Colour Confidence: Bending the Rules, Colour, and Style, Coordination Strategies
- The Role of Colour in the Business World
- Psychology of Colour
- Makeover Possibilities
- Seminars and Consultations
- Role Play of Full Consultation
- Post-Course Assignments
Business Building 1 day 0.7 CEU’s
- $150 worth of resources.
- Full colour 80-page business-building manual
- Marketing materials and ideas
- Follow-up webinars
- 12 months mentoring for students who complete modules 1 &2
Free for all students who register to attend modules 1 & 2
- Mental Assets, Self-Belief and Attitude
- Personal Vision and Skill Enhancement
- Recognising and Eliminating weak spots
- Visual Image Business
- Goal Setting for your Image Business
- Discovering Your Target Markets
- Choosing a Business Name
- Setting up your Website
- Setting up Your Studio
- Stock Requirements
- Business Cards
- Writing a Profile
- Finding and Attracting Clients
- Organizing, Promoting and Facilitating Seminars and Presentations
- Facilitating Consultations
- Professional Associations to join
- Finding Mentors,Promoters, and Supporters
- Creating an Action Plan for your Image Business
Please note that these courses are a training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent from AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
February 13 (Tuesday) - 25 (Sunday)
To be confirmed
Image Innovatorsinfo@imageinnovators.com PO Box 1093, Research Vic 3095
Secure your place in this training with a $500 deposit