Join us in Denver, Colorado, USA for our 12 day Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy. This Image Consultant training program offers you 12 days live training as well as
Join us in Denver, Colorado, USA for our 12 day Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy. This Image Consultant training program offers you 12 days live training as well as 12 months mentoring and access to the complete Image consultant online training program for 12 months post-course.
Training dates are
November 1st – 6th Module 1 – Style and Image Management
November 7th – 11th Module 2 – Advanced Multi-Racial Color Analysis
November 12th – Business Building for Image Consultants
Register now by paying 50%* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited. When you enrol in all 3 modules you only pay for modules 1 & 2. Full Course fees are $7800
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to ther first day of your Image Consultant training course. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount up front or in instalments in advance of commencing.
*Deposits are transferable, not refundable.
For full details contact Style Innovators firstname.lastname@example.org
Style and Image Management – 6 days – 4.2 CEU’s
$3950 – Includes:
- $827 worth of resources:
- A comprehensive 200-page full-color training manual.
- Client measurement equipment.
- One-year Image Innovators merchant membership
- One male and one female Style kit.
- A client ‘Style Determination Register’.
- Private password protected consultant dashboard.
- Various full-color image manuals authored by Ann Reinten.
- Various handouts and learning tools. Notebook and pen.
- Image innovators bag to carry your training materials home in.
- 12 months’ mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars.
- Tea, Coffee and Light refreshments
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate online Style Program
- History, Perception and Development of Image and the Image Industry.
- Female Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Female Face Shapes.
- Male Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Line and Design: Elements and Principles of Design.
- Fundamentals of Male Attire.
- Fundamentals of Female Attire.
- Personal Style Expression.
- Basic Professional Image: Dress, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, Voice.
- Wardrobe Organisation.
- Wardrobe Audit in-home visit
- Personal Shopping.
- Live Personal Shopping Experience.
- Consultations and Seminars.
- Post-Course Assignments and Mentoring.
Advanced Multi-Racial Color Analysis 5 days 3.5 CEU’s
- $1265 worth of resources:
- 1 full-color 200-page training manual
- 1 set of specially dyed color drapes in a red zippered bag
- Client color determination register
- 1 set of female swatches (12 in total, 1 for each directional color group)
- 1 sample color manual that accompanies a swatch
- 1 male swatch 1 sample male color manual
- 1 eye and hair color determination swatch
- 1 set of color determination cards
- 1 color continuum set
- 1 client color selection set
- 2 ‘At a Glance’ laminated color analysis sheets
- 12 months mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate Online Colour Program
- History of Color Analysis
- Basic Colour Theory
- Basics of Temperature,
- Intensity, and Value
- Personal Base Color Direction Analysis
- Secondary Color Direction Analysis
- Non-Caucasian Analysis
- Differences Between Male and Female Analysis
- 2 Afternoons of Hands-on Color Analysis Using
- Volunteer Models Color Personality
- Color Confidence: Bending the Rules, Color, and Style, Coordination Strategies
- The Role of Color in the Business World
- Psychology of Color
- Makeover Possibilities
- Seminars and Consultations
- Role Play of Full Consultation
- Post-Course Assignments
Business Building 1 day 0.7 CEU’s
- $150 worth of resources.
- Full-color 80-page business-building manual
- Marketing materials and ideas
- Follow-up webinars
- 12 months mentoring for students who complete modules 1 &2
Free for all students who register to attend modules 1 & 2
- Mental Assets, Self-Belief and Attitude
- Personal Vision and Skill Enhancement
- Recognising and Eliminating weak spots
- Visual Image Business
- Goal Setting for your Image Business
- Discovering Your Target Markets
- Choosing a Business Name
- Setting up your Website
- Setting up Your Studio
- Stock Requirements
- Business Cards
- Writing a Profile
- Finding and Attracting Clients
- Organizing, Promoting and Facilitating Seminars and Presentations
- Facilitating Consultations
- Professional Associations to join
- Finding Mentors, Promoters, and Supporters
- Creating an Action Plan for your Image Business
Please note that these courses are a training approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent of AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
November 1 (Thursday) - 12 (Monday)
Executive Business Office - Denver
7887 E. Belleview Avenue, Suite 1100
Executive Business Office - Denver7887 E. Belleview Avenue, Suite 1100