01novallday06alldayImage Consultant training - Style and Image Management - Denver6 day Style and Image Management program denver
Join us in Denver, Colorado, USA for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program. This Image Consultant training program offers you 6 days
Join us in Denver, Colorado, USA for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program. This Image Consultant training program offers you 6 days live training as well as 12 months mentoring and access to the complete Image consultant online training program for 12 months post course.
Training dates are
November 1st – 12th – Module 1 – Style and Image Management
Register now by paying 50%* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited.
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to your first day of training. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount of instalments in advance.
*Deposits are transferable, not refundable.
For full details contact Style Innovators firstname.lastname@example.org
Style and Image Management – 6 days – 4.2 CEU’s
$3950 – Includes:
- $827 worth of resources:
- A comprehensive 200-page full-color training manual.
- Client measurement equipment.
- One-year Image Innovators merchant membership
- One male and one female Style kit.
- A client ‘Style Determination Register’.
- Private password protected consultant dashboard.
- Various full-color image manuals authored by Ann Reinten.
- Various handouts and learning tools. Notebook and pen.
- Image innovators bag to carry your training materials home in.
- 12 months’ mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars.
- Tea, Coffee and Light refreshments
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate online Style Program
- History, Perception and Development of Image and the Image Industry.
- Female Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Female Face Shapes.
- Male Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Line and Design: Elements and Principles of Design.
- Fundamentals of Male Attire.
- Fundamentals of Female Attire.
- Personal Style Expression.
- Basic Professional Image: Dress, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, Voice.
- Wardrobe Organisation.
- Wardrobe Audit in-home visit
- Personal Shopping.
- Live Personal Shopping Experience.
- Consultations and Seminars.
- Post-Course Assignments and Mentoring.
Please note that this course is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent of AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
November 1 (Thursday) - 6 (Tuesday)
Executive Business Office - Denver
7887 E. Belleview Avenue, Suite 1100
Executive Business Office - Denver7887 E. Belleview Avenue, Suite 1100