Join us in Cape Town, South Africa for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program. This Image Consultant training program offers you 6
Join us in Cape Town, South Africa for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program. This Image Consultant training program offers you 6 days live training as well as 12 months mentoring and access to the complete Image consultant online training program for 12 months post-course.
Training dates are
July 30th – August 4th – Module 1 – Style and Image Management
Register now by paying 50%* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited. When you enroll in all 3 modules you only pay for modules 1 & 2.
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to your first day of training. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount or installments in advance.
*Deposits are transferable, not refundable.
For full details contact Image Innovators SA email@example.com
Style and Image Management – 6 days – 4.2 CEU’s
RAND20250 – Includes:
- RAND7990 worth of resources:
- A comprehensive 480-page full-colour training manual.
- Client measurement equipment.
- One-year Image Innovators merchant membership
- One male and one female Style kit.
- A client ‘Style Determination Register’.
- Private password protected consultant dashboard.
- Various full-colour image manuals authored by Ann Reinten.
- Various handouts and learning tools. Notebook and pen.
- Image innovators bag to carry your training materials home in.
- 12 months’ mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars.
- Lunch, Tea, Coffee and Light refreshments
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate online Style Program
- History, Perception and Development of Image and the Image Industry.
- Female Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Female Face Shapes.
- Male Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Line and Design: Elements and Principles of Design.
- Fundamentals of Male Attire.
- Fundamentals of Female Attire.
- Personal Style Expression.
- Basic Professional Image: Dress, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, Voice.
- Wardrobe Organisation.
- Wardrobe Audit in-home visit
- Personal Shopping.
- Live Personal Shopping Experience.
- Consultations and Seminars.
- Post-Course Assignments and Mentoring.
Please note that this course is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent of AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
Image Innovators South Africaronel@imageinnovators.co.za
Sunset Beach Lodge & Spa8 Winkle Way, Cape Town