Join us in Singapore for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program. Training dates are May 14th - 19th - Module 1 -
Join us in Singapore for our the first module of our Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy 3 Module Program.
Training dates are
May 14th – 19th – Module 1 – Style and Image Management
Register now by paying $500* to hold your place in this program. Seats are limited. When you enroll in all 3 modules you only pay for modules 1 & 2.
Once your deposit is received your seat is held and full payment is to be received 2 weeks prior to your first day of training. Contact us if you wish to pay the full amount up front.
*Deposits are transferable, not refundable.
Style and Image Management – 6 days – 4.2 CEU’s
$3950 – Includes:
- $827 worth of resources:
- A comprehensive 200-page full-colour training manual.
- Client measurement equipment.
- One-year Image Innovators merchant membership
- One male and one female Style kit.
- A client ‘Style Determination Register’.
- Private password protected consultant dashboard.
- Various full-colour image manuals authored by Ann Reinten.
- Various handouts and learning tools. Notebook and pen.
- Image innovators bag to carry your training materials home in.
- 12 months’ mentoring and access to Image Innovators webinars.
- Tea, Coffee and Light refreshments
- 12 months’ access to Image Innovators Graduate online Style Program
- History, Perception and Development of Image and the Image Industry.
- Female Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Female Face Shapes.
- Male Body Proportion: Assessment, Criteria, Recommendation Formation.
- Line and Design: Elements and Principles of Design.
- Fundamentals of Male Attire.
- Fundamentals of Female Attire.
- Personal Style Expression.
- Basic Professional Image: Dress, Grooming, Body Language, Etiquette, Voice.
- Wardrobe Organisation.
- Wardrobe Audit in-home visit
- Personal Shopping.
- Live Personal Shopping Experience.
- Consultations and Seminars.
- Post-Course Assignments and Mentoring.
Please note that this course is approved by the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). Certification, earned through Image Innovators upon completion of these courses, is entirely independent of AICI’s professional certification programs. If students wish to pursue AICI Certification, please refer to AICI’s website http://www.aici.org/
May 14 (Monday) - 19 (Saturday)
Secure your place in this training with a $500 deposit