Join Clare Maxfield AICI CIP, Wednesday 22nd September as she covers many aspects of dressing
Join Clare Maxfield AICI CIP, Wednesday 22nd September as she covers many aspects of dressing a petite woman.
Many people think the petite woman just wears small-sized clothing. That is just completely wrong, they are petite…not a size small. It is important that you understand what to look for, how to dress them and what is going to work and what to avoid. Your petite clients will love you for this help.
During this webinar, Clare will share with you
- The definition of Petite
- How to Create the illusion of height
- What is their perfect scale
- How to create their perfect fit
- What alterations you can and cannot do
- Dressing the various petite body shapes
- and how to find their ideal accessories
Please email Clare@imageinnovators.com with your receipt to receive your registration link.
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AEST - Melbourne
Image Innovatorsinfo@imageinnovators.com PO Box 1093, Research Vic 3095