Dressing the small-breasted woman During this webinar, Clare will share with you all that
Dressing the small-breasted woman
During this webinar, Clare will share with you all that you need to know to dress your small-breasted client.
Breasts are a tricky subject. How a woman perceives her bust is a very personal thing. Some women wish their cup to overflow and others wish it to remain hidden from view and observation. During this webinar, we will cover many aspects of the small-busted woman.
During this webinar, Clare will share with you
- How to raise the topic
- How to create the illusion of size
- What is their perfect scale
- How to get their perfect fit
- What alterations you can and cannot do to clothing to accommodate
- and what to do if your client has had a mastectomy and has no bust
Once you have registered, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a link to register to attend.
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm AET - Melbourne
Image Innovatorsinfo@imageinnovators.com PO Box 1093, Research Vic 3095
Register My Seat