Free Lesson from Advanced Multi-Racial Color Analysis Course
Studying to become an image consultant is an exciting opportunity to enter the world of image, fashion and style. Many schools can teach you style yet struggle with teaching you color online. Rather than guess what we are doing, you can watch this video to see one of our color analysis lessons for free.
The challenge can be to know exactly what you are getting in advance. It is important that you know who your trainers are, what their accreditation, their experience is as well as what their training style is like?
We invite you to experience one of our color analysis lessons for free. To take a look at what we have to offer and to see if we are the right fit for you and your training needs.
The Basics of image Consultancy – Module 2 – Advanced Multi-Racial Color Analysis Lesson 12
This course will teach you all you need to know to become a confident, able and professional style and fashion consultant.
Want to see More? Follow this link to get access for free to 5 minutes of footage from every one of our 34 online color analysis lessons.
This Course Is:
- Internationally recognized
- Earn 4.5 AICI CEU’s from The Association of Image Consultants International
- Written by image trainers with over 48 years of experience
- Facilitated by trainers with over 20 years of combined training experience
- Every lesson enhanced by video
- Personal encouraging trainer
- Live video feedback on all assignments
This Course Includes:
- 35 lessons with .pdfs, videos, downloadable outlines and quizzes
- Optional style resources with discounted course rate
- A personal helpful trainer who will provide live video feedback
- Student Tools posted to you include Mini colour boards, eye colour swatch, temperature, saturation and value game cards Value $60
- 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
- 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to resources, products, consultant community and ongoing education. Value $300
We hope you have enjoyed watching this free color analysis lesson. For more details on our Advanced Multi-Racial Colour analysis training follow this link.
Table of content Lesson 1 - What is image? Lesson 2 - History of female fashion Lesson 3 - The female figure through history Lesson 4 - Horizontal body types Lesson 5 - Vertical body types Lesson 6 - Other figure considerations Lesson 7 - Face shape 5 Live Style case studies
Table of content
Lesson 1 - What is image?
Lesson 2 - History of female fashion
Lesson 3 - The female figure through history
Lesson 4 - Horizontal body types
Lesson 5 - Vertical body types
Lesson 6 - Other figure considerations
Lesson 7 - Face shape
5 Live Style case studies
When does the course start and finish?
- The course starts when you enrol and is yours for a year.
How long do I have access to the course?
- After enrolling, you have limitless access to this course for a full year. Students who continue with Image Innovators as professional consultants will have ongoing access.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
- We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 10 days and we will give you a full refund. Please note if you have downloaded any material no refunds will be given.
What is a CEU?
- CEU’s are Continuing Education Units which are approved for this course by the Association of Image Consultants International. Our courses are approved for CEU’s but that does not automatically gain you accreditation or certification with AICI. What it gives you is confidence that we have been assessed by our professional association as a course of merit.
What do I do to gain the CEU’s
- You must commence and finish the course within 6 months