Free Image Consultant Style Lesson from Image and Style Management Course
Studying to become an image consultant is an exciting opportunity to enter the world of image, fashion and style.
The challenge can be to know exactly what you are getting in advance. Who your trainers are and what their accreditation, and experience is as well as what their training style is like?
We invite you to experience one of our lessons. To take a look at what we have to offer and to see if we are the right fit for you and your training needs. By watching our free image consultant style and image video you will have a better idea of what our training is like.
Click through to get a sneak peek at one of the lesson videos from
The Basics of image Consultancy – Module 1 – Style and Image Management Lesson 18
This course will teach you all you need to know to become a confident, accomplished and professional style and fashion consultant.
This Course Is:
- Internationally recognized
- Earn 4.2 AICI CEU’s from The Association of Image Consultants International
- Written by image trainers with over 48 years of experience
- Facilitated by trainers with over 20 years of combined training experience
- Every lesson enhanced by video
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on assignments
This Course Includes:
- 64 lessons with .pdfs, videos, downloadable outlines and quizzes
- 10 client style programs for assignments and assessments (male and female)
- Optional style resources with discounted course rate
- A personal supporting trainer who will provide live video feedback
- Tools expanding ruler, tape measure, long ruler, spirit level, short ruler, length of elastic, metal necklace and face shape cards Value $60
- 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
- 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to resources, products, consultant community and ongoing education. Value $300
- 18 Client styling Licence keys Value $630
- Total value of Bonuses $1450
Want to know more about this course – CLICK HERE
Table of content Lesson 1 - What is image? Lesson 2 - History of female fashion Lesson 3 - The female figure through history Lesson 4 - Horizontal body types Lesson 5 - Vertical body types Lesson 6 - Other figure considerations Lesson 7 - Face shape 5 Live Style case studies
Table of content
Lesson 1 - What is image?
Lesson 2 - History of female fashion
Lesson 3 - The female figure through history
Lesson 4 - Horizontal body types
Lesson 5 - Vertical body types
Lesson 6 - Other figure considerations
Lesson 7 - Face shape
5 Live Style case studies
When does the Image Consultant Style and Image Management start and finish?
- The course starts when you enrol and is yours for a year.
How long do I have access to the course?
- After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for a full year. Students who continue with Image Innovators as professional consultants will have ongoing access.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
- We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 10 days and we will give you a full refund. Please note if you have downloaded any material no refunds will be given.
What is a CEU?
- CEU’s are Continuing Education Units which are approved for this course by the Association of Image Consultants International. Our courses are approved for CEU’s but that does not automatically gain you accreditation or certification with AICI.
What do I do to gain the CEU’s
- You must commence and finish the course within 6 months