How to Wear a Jumpsuit
As Spring fashion starts to creep into the stores, it’s clear that jumpsuits are back again and I’m thrilled because I love them.
How do you feel about them?
Would you wear one?
If you’re ready to test drive a jumpsuit this Spring here are my style tips to on how to wear a jumpsuit to ensure you get the most flattering look possible.
- Don’t compromise on fit, both in length and width.
- Styles that nip in at the waist,
- Fluid fabrics to gracefully flow over any curves,
- Styles with legs that fall vertically off your bottom,
- Go with a subtle print if you’re full-figured,
- Coordinate with heels if the legs are wide,
- Accessories to add eye-catching punch & personality.
- Pass over boilersuits unless you like looking like you belong under a car.
Find an Image Consultant: Search our directory of consultants.
Go to My Private Stylist: Click here
Train with Us: Become an Image Consultant
Gain Access to Sample Training Lessons: Click here
Join Image Innovators: All formally trained stylists and image consultants welcome.