A Great Wardrobe is One Filled with Inspiration and Options
It’s not only women who find their wardrobe frustrating; men also waste money on clothes that do not suit their body type or needs. This can create a wardrobe of clutter and frustration and one which often leads to wearing whatever comes to hand. As a result, they look and feel less than their best.
If this is you, we are the experts to get you and your wardrobe back on track.
During a wardrobe audit and revamp we will discover the items that work for you, the mistakes that are taking up valuable closet space and the items you need to create a more versatile and complimentary wardrobe of clothes.
While not essential, we recommend you first complete a style and colour consultation to determine precisely what suits you best, as this will provide a solid foundation to work through your closet from.
Your consultant may suggest you do a tidy-up of your closet prior to the day to save you time and money.
ON THE DAY
During a wardrobe audit, your consultant will discover the items that are working for you, the mistakes that are taking up valuable closet space and what items you need to purchase to create a more versatile wardrobe of clothes.
Wardrobe sessions are generally scheduled for the morning when both parties will fresh and full of energy.
During the session, you will be asked to try on various garments during the session to check their fit and appropriateness.
Wardrobe Audit and Revamp Outline:
During your wardrobe audit and revamp your consultant, with your assistance, will:
- declutter your wardrobe
- liberate items that do not flatter your body type, are worn out, out-of-date or no longer suit your lifestyle/goals
- discover items that with some alterations will be favorable and provide many more seasons of wear
- organise your wardrobe into a workable unit that makes discovering a variety of outfits easier
- show how the right hangers and wardrobe accessories can improve the longevity and appearance of your clothes
- uncover all the mix and match options you have not yet discovered
- determine what clothing and accessories items will extend and expand the versatility of your wardrobe
This varies on the location of your home, the number of clothes to go through as well as the qualifications and experience of the consultant.
Audits start at 2 hours and are then negotiated with your consultant.
Please note: It is common practice for your image consultant to request that another female is present in the house while she is working with you.