Professional Style and Behavior Course
Want to work in the corporate market? This is the unit that will help you.
This unit can be a stand-alone unit for anyone who is interested in image, image consulting or someone who works in the corporate market and wants some professional development. It is ideal for Stylists, Image consultants, Human Resources Managers, Business Coaches, Life Coaches
This unit covers much of the material you will need to take your skills into the Professional and corporate markets. You will learn about dress codes, professional etiquette, image makers and breakers as well as professional style and grooming.
Part 6 – This is Unit 12 from our Full Style and Image Management program.
This mini-course contains 5 in-depth lessons covering the essentials of a professional image.
- Professional Style – This lesson goes into the value of a polished appearance. How it affects your chances in the corporate world and how your professional style impacts your success.
- Professional Grooming – is a minefield that can be taken so personally by people everywhere. When preparing information for clients and companies it is best to be factual and direct. this lesson shares with you the facts and statistics that are important to know when discussing grooming with clients.
- Professional Etiquette – Learn how your voice, handshake, digital communication and introductions can make or break your business presence.
- Body Language – discover the hidden meanings in our face, our posture, arms, legs and entire body.
- Dress codes – Dress codes are no longer as strict nor as prescriptive as they were in the past. Many companies struggle with knowing what or how to talk to their clients. This module gives you tips, guidelines and recommendations for 4 levels of dress codes that work for Female and Male clients in a variety of industries.
Investment US$450 AU$600