No longer do you need to spend 6 days in the classroom, learning all of the elements that make up the skills that a stylist, personal shopper and Image Consultant need to have.
Image Consultant Online Training Course
This online image consultant course will give you everything, and we mean everything, that you will need to commence and run a successful business in image.
This course is ideal for the person who wants to run their own Stylist/Personal shopper/Image consultant business. Or for the person who wants to use these skills to build on their own career as a Coach, Beauty or Human Resources professional or retailer of fashion.
Investment $1495 saving you $1035 when you bundle all of the individual modules together. You also receive in excess of $1000 in tools and extras by the time you graduate.
Included with your graduation gift are 18 licence keys which alone will ensure that you earn the cost of your training back within 6 months.
STYLE & IMAGE MANAGEMENT
This Image Consultant course will teach you all you need to know to become a confident, competent and professional style and fashion consultant.
This Course Is:
- Internationally recognized
- Earn 4.2 AICI CEU’s from The Association of Image Consultants International
- Written by image trainers with over 48 years of experience as Image Consultants
- Facilitated by trainers with over 20 years of combined training experience
- Every lesson enhanced by video
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on your image consultant training assignments
- 64 lessons
- With .pdfs, videos and quizzes
- Trainer support
- 10 client style programs (male and female)
- Optional style resources with discounted course rate
- A personal supporting trainer who will provide live video feedback
- TOOLS expanding ruler, tape measure, long ruler, spirit level, short ruler, length of elastic, metal necklace and face shape cards Value $60
- 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
- 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to Image consultant resources, products, consultant community and ongoing education. Value $300
What is image
- Female fashion in history
- The female figure through history
The Female Form
- Horizontal body types
- Vertical body types
- Other figure considerations
- Face Shape
- Measuring and assessing females
- How to create a client’s style program
- How to Personalize a client’s style program
Line and Design
- Vertical design elements
- Horizontal design elements
- Diagonal design elements
- Circular design elements
- Fabric and texture
- Color in design
- Prints and patterns
- Principles of design
- Accessories introduction
- Earrings and necklaces
- Heels and hosiery
- Bags and scarves
Female Personal Style Expression
- One on one consultations
- Group consultations
The Male Form and Garment Insights
- Body shapes and assessment
- Dress shirts
- Male shirt pattern and coordination
Male Personal Style Expression
- Professional style
- Grooming for the Professional
- Body language
- Dress codes
- Wardrobe audits and revamps
- Personal shopping
- Presentations and workshops
Post Course Assignments
- Final assignments
This Image Consultant course will set you up to begin your own career immediately after training. You will have the tools and the support on hand to start a succesful business immediatley.
If you have any questions Contact us TODAY
If you would like a taste of what you will be studying – Look at our FREE COURSE
ANN REINTEN AICI CIP
Ann Reinten is a certified image professional with AICI, the CEO of Image Innovators and the creator of the Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy course. With over 30 years experience in the image industry and 18 years as an image trainer, Ann these days coordinates all the training and facilitates the online training.
In 2010, Ann was awarded AICI’s highest honour: the IMMIE award for product innovation and excellence.
Over her career as an image professional Ann has helped thousands of individuals to achieve their goals through mental, visual and behavioural changes. Ann has written several image books, was the image feature writer for Australian Stitches magazine for six years and has been interviewed on many TV shows and media publications.
“Ann is an energetic and entertaining image trainer – she brings ‘real’ stories and insights to every class”
Anna Kozlowski – Australia
“She (Ann) truly captivated and communicated in-depth material in a way that was easy to understand and implement, enabling each of us to feel that we now have the competitive edge in the industry”
Ben Angel – Australia
“I loved every minute of my time with Ann, she is truly passionate about her business, as well as a lot of fun … Thank you Ann for sharing your knowledge with me and making this business so easy for me to get started, you have certainly thought of every avenue to put us in the loop to make a successful business.”
Diana Ailey – Australia
“At the risk of sounding overly sentimental – it is important to me that you know that you have made a really significant impression on me, and my aim, with your permission, is to try and emulate the gentle, authentic, generous and playful way that you approach your art”
Donna-Rae Patricios – South Africa
CLARE MAXFIELD AICI CIP
Clare’s leap into Image Consultancy commenced in 2002 after working as a flight attendant and a successful model. Today she is internationally known, as an award-winning image consultant, author of 5 published books and valued board member internationally within the Association of Image Consultants International.
Clare is a Certified Image Professional, trained consultants in Kazakhstan, Kiev, New Zealand and Australia and works personally with many of the leading hotel and finance companies.
Now as Consultant Manager and Lead Trainer for Image Innovators Clare is exactly the person you want training you to get the image career you’ve dream of.
I Always felt Clare had time to help explain anything I was struggling with and to encourage me. I would recommend this course to everyone and so grateful to Clare and Ann for their amazing support and training.
Gail Ackroyd – Australia
It’s easy to become overwhelmed with what you need to learn and not celebrate what you learning and able to apply to others who seek you out. Clare provided little video feedback clips on all the assignment work, this helped build my confidence and allowed me feel connected to support, while working away online.
ErinRuth Smith – Australia
Loved Clare, What a speaker and very experienced and very knowledgeable.
Franette Klerck – South Africa
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does this image consultant training course start and finish?
- The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course – you decide when you start and when you finish.
- How long do I have access to this image consultant training course?
- How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you remain as an Image Innovators Consultant.
- What if I am unhappy with the course?