Part 2 of our Full Style and Image management program
This is Unit 5 from our Full Style and Image Management program
Every time you consult with a client to style or take them shopping you’ll be using the skills learned in these lessons. From how garment design lines, fabric and texture effect and influence shape, to principles of coordination and color. This section will be the foundation for your styling and client makeovers.
This mini-course contains 8 lessons and covers the core topics of Line, Design and Principles of Styling.
These lessons are part of our Style and Image Management course
- Lesson 11 – Vertical Elements
- Lesson 12 – Horizontal Elements
- Lesson 13 – Diagonal Elements
- Lesson 14 – Circular Elements
- Lesson 15 – Texture
- Lesson 16 – Color in Design
- Lesson 17 – Prints and Patterns
- Lesson 18 – Principles of Design
Investment US$90 AU$120