Part 5 – This is Units 10 & 11 from our Full Style and Image Management program.
Male clients are an often under-tapped element of work potential for image consultants. Whereas women often grow up knowing something about fashion and style. Whole generations of men have never ever thought about dressing themselves and leave that to their wives, girlfriends, mothers or the often uneducated recommendations of a shop assistant.
We would recommend completing unit 5 as well if you have no knowledge of Styling or Image Consulting before you attempt to work with a man. The information within these two units will give you a wealth of information to make working with men, much more attractive to you.
This mini-course contains 16 in-depth lessons covering everything you would need to know when working with men.
- Lesson 40 – Men of Style
- Lesson 41 – Men’s Suits
- Lesson 42 – Men’s Jackets
- Lesson 43 – Men’s shirts
- Lesson 44 – Men’s Shirt Pattern and Co-ordination
- Lesson 45 – Men’s Trousers
- Lesson 46 – Men’s Accessories
- Lesson 47 – Male Co-Ordination
- Lesson 48 – Classic Male
- Lesson 49 – Creative Male
- Lesson 50 – Dramatic Male
- Lesson 51 – Elegant Male
- Lesson 52 -Natural Male
- Lesson 53 – Rebellious Male
- Lesson 54 – Romantic Male
- Lesson 55 – Sexy Male
Investment US$450 AU$600