Bringing Learning to People, Not People to Learning
Competing your training online with Image Innovators has many benefits – flexibility, support, international accessibility, and the guarantee you are training with an organisation that cares about you, your education, and your future.
We make use of technology and the Internet to provide you with the same and in some modules more in-depth content as our face-to-face courses, allowing you to complete your desired course at your own pace and in the comfort of your own home.
Our online courses involve images, videos, interactive tutorials, quizzes, and websites using a program called LITMOS, which makes the learning process fun, interesting, and engaging. Instead of speaking to your tutor directly, you can contact them through e-mail or phone. At Rose Training, you have up to a year to complete your online course, but students have finished their Cert IVs in as little as two weeks! We love to emphasise the flexibility that this form of learning encompasses; there is no pressure to complete it within a daily or weekly timeframe, and if family or work gets in the way, you can come back to it in a couple of weeks or months.
A career in image consulting is an exciting and satisfying career that can be conducted full or part time, from a home office or commercial premises by men and women of all ages. It is an exciting and satisfying career that is available to men and women, and incorporates hundreds of niches within the areas of Personal and Professional image. There should never be a reason to grow stale or tired as there are interesting and challenging image niche markets around every corner.
A Profession that Grows with You
Image consultancy is a career where you can start small and gradually build your skill base. Many consultants start their business as a part-time, home-based business, and for many there is never a need to move beyond home even if they move into corporate image.
Image consultancy perfectly dove-tails with many other careers and businesses such as: beauty therapy, hairstylists, make-up artists and consultants, fashion stylists, fashion retailers, career counselors, life coaching and business mentors.
Being able to make a tangible difference in the lives of others, whether it is in the discovery of how to look and feel great, attract a mate, gain employment or a promotion, increase personal credibility or to bounce back from one of life’s many set-backs, the experience of being a part of your client’s success is a real joy.
A Career with No Age Limits
Image consultancy is one of the few markets where it is possible for women to make a professional income well past the normal age of retirement. This is because a woman’s body continually changes over time and a woman experiencing the challenges of a maturing body would rather consult with a woman they see as attractive and in the same age range. This makes image consultancy an ageless career.
Individuals Most Suited to Image Consultancy:
- enjoy helping others to look and feel their best
- have a positive self-image
- are self-motivated
- have good inter-personal skills
- love working with people on all levels
- are up to the challenge of owning and growing their own business including investing their time, effort and capital
- are not be afraid to promote themselves and their business if shown how
- are open to learning any necessary new skills e.g., public speaking if necessary
- are open to continually updating their skills
- have the financial capacity to fund their business while it is in the set-up stage
- are willing to improve their own image if necessary
- may have been working as a stylist and wish to formalise their knowledge
Mastering the Basics of Image Consultancy
Is an AICI CEU Approved Course by The Association of Image Consultants International and carries 8.4 CEUs (Certified Educational Credits).
At present we are rolling out our training module by module as an online course.
- Module 1: Style and Image Management. 6 Days, 4.2 CEUs
- Module 2: Multi Racial Advanced Colour Analysis. 5 Days, 3.5 CEUs
- Module 3: Building a Successful and Profitable Image Business. 1 Day, .7 CEUs
To learn more about the course, download the full course outline of enroll click here.