Individuals who have an interest in style and image. This includes those who wish to work as an image consultant or fashion stylist, fashion sales assistants, fashion or style bloggers and those with a passion for fashion.
You will have the knowledge and access to tools to perform style consultations for men and women, make-overs, wardrobe audits and revamps, personal shopping and facilitate style seminars and workshops.
Absolutely. This course is accredited for 4.2 CEU's (Continuing Education Units) through the Association of Image Consultants International. It covers all the core competencies you'll need to become a confident and confident image professional who deals with men and women from all walks of life.
Over 64 lessons this course covers all the basics to commence a career as a competent image professional. Each lesson is accompanied by a video, a quiz and lesson notes.
Major Topics include:
- · What is Image
- · History of Female Fashion and the Female Figure
- · The Female Form
- · Female Style Evaluation
- · Line and Design
- · Female Garment Insights
- · Female Personal Style Expression
- · Style Consultation Process
- · The Male Form
- · Male Style Evaluation
- · Male Garment Insights
- · Male Personal Style Expression
- · Professional Image
- · Professional Etiquette
- · Professional Communication
- · Group workshops and presentations
- · Wardrobe auditing and organisation
- · Personal shopping
- 10 style programs to use as part of your training and assessments - Value$350
- Measuring tools sent to you as part of your enrolment fees – Value $85
But that’s not all,
We also include several unique course bonuses.
BONUS 12-month weekly, post-course education and support Value $520
BONUS 6-month Professional membership to Image Innovators with access to
o Wholesale products
o Consultant community
o Free webinars and our webinar library
o Free social media posts to use. Value $300
We provide you with everything that you will need to commence your own Image Business.
However, additional items you may like to order include:
- · Hard Copy of Training Notes: 480 pages beautifully housed in two, three-ring binders, personalized with your name and on high-quality paper.
- · Client Style Guides for men and women
- · Shop Wise and Shop Smart Manual
- · Polished Professional for Women
- · Polished Professional for Men
- · Coordination style cards
All students receive a discount code to purchase any additional items that they wish to purchase
You must complete the 14 assignments as well as 5 post course live client assessments. These are required because we know that working with a live client is tougher than just studying the material. By completing the assignments and getting our live and comprehensive feedback we know you’ll start your career as confident and competent as we know you’ll need to be.
Many companies do not require students to submit post course assessments and this too often results in students feeling unsure of their skills when facing a real client. After completing your assignments you’ll that you know that what you are doing is perfect. We do this because WE CARE.
To receive accreditation through AICI (Association of Image Consultants International) we expect you to finish the course within 6 months. Exceptions can be made in extenuating circumstances.
Whilst you remain as a professional consultant with Image Innovators your access will remain open to the course material.
- This is an international certified course and earns 4.2 AICI CEU's from The Association of Image Consultants International
- The course is written and facilitated by image trainers with over 48 years of image experience and over 15 years of training expertise.
- Every lesson enhanced by video and quizzes
- Personal supporting trainer
- Live video feedback on assignments
- You will receive 6 months of ongoing support.
- Access to our private Image Innovators Consultants Facebook group.
Our consultants are all over the world and we even have the program available in Spanish. The beauty of our program is that you do not need to travel with heavy tools to consult anywhere in the world. You just need the internet and a few measuring tools, and you can consult with your clients anywhere on the globe.